There is a new event at the Renaissance Faire at Sleepy Hollow. Something new, different, and highly unsuitable for the upper class. Come party with the pirates, gypsies, and fools at Renfaire After Dark. This 21+ only event is taking place from noon on May 20th to noon on May 21st. The entertainment list is some of the best, not to mention the rowdiest. The activities and contests are unseemly in the best way possible. Visit the Renfaire After Dark page for more details. Tickets go on sale February 1st.
Come experience the Renfaire After Dark
Coming May 20-21, 2017 is Sleepy Hollow’s Renfaire After Dark or R.A.D
Ever wonder what happens at the renfaire after the sun goes down? Well we are here to answer that question with this 21 and older ONLY Event! Leave your Kids, Filters, and Inhibitions at home and party like it’s 1565! Tickets on sale now at www.sleepyhollowtickets.com! This is a limited ticket event, don’t miss out on the craziest, most fun, no holds barred, Renaissance Event ever!!
Campsite Opens – Saturday, May 20th at 9 am
Opening Gate – Saturday, May 20th at Noon
Closing Gate – Sunday, May 21st at Noon
Check out the schedule of events for more details.
This is a 21+ ONLY event.
Free Camping (Click here for more details)
Event will run very very late, too much fun to make someone be your D.D.
This event will attempt to answer:
- What mischief is the Pirate Queen up to and does the King know about it?
- Who’s the sexiest wench in the village? The wet chemise contest will reveal. ($500/1st Prize)
- Hey commando what’s under that kilt? Legs and buns contest. ($500/1st Prize)
- Who Makes the best mead, local wine, craft beer and spirits in the village? Over 20 to choose from.
- What’s hidden in that haunted house anyway. Hosted by the Marques Des Moines.
- What kind of leather goods, toys and attire will the merchants sell when the sun goes down?
- Why won’t someone hit that jerk with a tomato?
- What could go wrong with a knife and axe throw contest after the largest pub crawl in Renfaire history?